Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Who's Tha Man !

Yep, Finally made it to the gym last night. I did 40 minutes on the elliptical. I can tell that I laid off for a month, because the last 10 minutes were brutal. I will get it back up to 50 minutes by next Friday. I think I may start doubling up a few days a week (early morning, and evening workouts)

I also did some dumb bell curls, bench press, and lat pull. (My Guns are HUGE !) haha !
That reminds me, there was this gym rat there last night that was HUGE and hopped up on the juice. This guy was doing dumbbell benches with two 150lb dumbbells ! WTF ! He was all amped up, and pacing around his bench between lifts. "The Juice is Loose" This guys arms had to be about 28" around. Freak !

Well, gotta go for now.

Agenda for tonight: Go work out, Tint upstairs windows, Clean office.

No comments: