I will check out GNC this weekend to get some supplements "legal juice".

Thinking of juice, did you hear about the wresteling dude (Chris Benoit) that killed his wife and kid, and then hung himself. The police found "roids" at the house when they found the bodies. Crazy ! I guess that's partially why they are illegal. Dudes get a little too much testosterone and get nuts.
Well, I updated my blog with my next car shopping list. Next year sometime (God Willing), I really want to buy myself a fun car. We have an SUV, and a family car, so I really want a car that I actually enjoy driving. You all know that I am a car fanatic. I was hooked as a kid at about 6 or 7, when I was able to take a ride in a my cousin Charlene's Corvette. Then at 14 a show in PBS called Motorweek began. I haven't missed many shows since then. Well, the cars I am thinking of are convertible hardtops (Pics Below) I will get a good condition pre-owned one because a new one is just rediculous in price.
Gotta mow the backyard tonight. It is getting too tall. I haven't been able to get to it lately because it's been raining alot lately. Hopefully it won't rain tonight before I get home. I need to mow the grass, then get in a workout, and other crap.
No comments:
Post a Comment