I can't wait for football season to start. Looks like pre-season starts Sunday, Aug. 5. I can't remember when I had a favorite football team. I just usually follow the Texas teams. Currently they all sux, (hopefully the new Cowboys can turn things around this year) so I have decided to support my boy Vince Young and the Titans. Looks like they will be playing the Texans in October, so I think I will try to get some tickets to actually go to see a NFL game. Plus it will be fun to see the Texans get a beat down since they passed on drafting a hometown boy Vince Young.
TITANS SCHEDULE:
Date Opponent Time
Sep 9 @Jacksonville 1:00pm
Sep 16 Indianapolis 1:00pm
Sep 24 @New Orleans 8:30pm
Week4 BYE
Oct 7 Atlanta 1:00pm
Oct 14 @Tampa Bay 1:00pm
Oct 21 @Houston 1:00pm
Oct 28 Oakland 1:00pm
Nov 4 Carolina 1:00pm
Nov 11 Jacksonville 1:00pm
Nov 19 @Denver 8:30pm
Nov 25 @Cincinnati 1:00pm
Dec 2 Houston 1:00pm
Dec 9 San Diego 1:00pm
Dec 16 @Kansas City 1:00pm
Dec 23 N.Y. Jets 4:15pm
Dec 30 @Indianapolis 1:00pm
I had a couple of epiphany's this year. I don't really like basketball. I know that sounds funny coming from a brotha! Maybe it's because there is not a "IT" player to watch anymore since Micheal Jordon retired. It's a borefest ! The other epiphany was another strange one. I don't like fresh strawberries. (Weird) I like other strawberry stuff (Jam, Preserves, Ice Cream, cake) but I cannot stand the taste of fresh strawberries. ......Hmmm weird...
Peace Out !
No comments:
Post a Comment