Thursday, June 21, 2007

Blam....Pow....KaBlaam

I worked out again last night....and my guns are Huge ! hehe !


Well, I did go and work out last night, (40 Minutes on the elliptical, and 20 minutes weights), and I was able to tint the upstairs bedroom that I needed to do. I hope it helps with the heat.

Today is the first day of summer, and I can't imagine it getting hotter than it has been already.
I think Al Gore may be on to something.....


Tuesday, I blew a gasket ! I recieved a code violation from my homeowners association that my grass needed cutting. It bothered me so much I had to call them and give them a piece of my mind. Those of you who know me, knows that I keep up with my lawn. I cut my front yard twice a week, which consist of cutting the grass (twice- two different directions- it looks better - another OCD thing), edge, and blow up the grass. Well, it has been raining since last Wednesday thru Saturday, thus I have not been able to mow the lawn. Sunday was Fathers day and I spent time with my family. Monday evening I cut the grass. Well I guess they had drove thru the neighborhood Monday during the day before I was able to cut it that evening. But the clencher is the description of the violation. "Once it stops raining, please cut grass, and edge your lawn." WTF ! What retards ! EXACTLY... when it stopped raining I cut the MF'ing grass. Think people ! Use your brain ! !


Well that's my rant for the day.



Tonight's agenda...Tint another bedroom window tonight, and laundry. I will try to get in a workout too.

P.S. Last Saturday's postponed garage sale is Saturday. FOR THE LOVE GOD, PLEASE DON'T LET IT RAIN AGAIN !!!!

Peace Out ! XOXO

R.

1 comment:

MerrittTimes said...

You get them Roland! Lawn Nazis