Monday, June 25, 2007

"Fantastic" Weekend

Hey All,

I had a good weekend. It did not rain on Saturday, thank GOD ! The garage sale was fairly successful. We made a couple hundred dollars. The rest of the crap is going to be sold on Criagslist or donated to charity.

Tonight I am going to put all like items in the same boxes, and itemize the box for tax purposes. It's about 6-8 large boxes that need to be sorted. I want this gone this week. If no one can pick up this week I will contact a charity that will be picking up in our neighborhood soon.

Saturday after the garage sale was over, and we cleaned up the mess, and boxed up the stuff, I got cleaned up and went to see the movie "Fantastic Four/Silver Surfer" It was pretty good. MUCH better than the first one. It was less kiddish that the first one. One thing that I found distracting in the movie was Jessica Alba. I think she is Beautiful, and one of the hottest actresses in Hollywood right now, but for some reason they had her makeup screwed up. Her makeup was too light, she had on these strange blue contacts, her hair was fake blonde and her lips were "Angelina Jolie" huge. I don't remember this look on the first movie. It was distracting thru the entire movie. Anywho...I was able to get away from the house and enjoyed a movie.


Agenda tonight: Sort donation clothes, put up new light fixtures in master bathroom, & put up all laundry.

1 comment:

MerrittTimes said...

Come to my house and organize it please. I could use your OCD.