Hey All,
It's Friday @ about 4:40 and I am out the door in a few. Hopefully we will have a successful garage sale tomorrow and get rid of a bunch of crap. I finished tinting the upstairs windows last night. I will have a few more to do downstairs over the weekend.
I am in Love ! This is the best invention since quilted TP. Go and see if you don't agree.
I would ask it to marry me, but there is no place to put a ring.
Well, gonna pick up some Chili's Fajita's with chips and Salsa tonight. Gotta get the signs out for the sale tomorrow. I will do some posting over the weekend. Probably some of my favorite lists.
Keeping it short.
2 comments:
Rolly - are you getting an IPhone? I'm switching carriers in August but I don't think Bryan will let me go that far.
Kels, I have decided to wait until Black Friday after Thanksgiving. Thats when my contract with Sprint ends anyway. I REALLY want it now, but I can wait. (i think?) :-)
Post a Comment