Hey All, this is my first blog entry. I have been wanting to do this for the longest, but never got around to it. My friend Kelly M. sent me an email with her new blog address and it motivated me to start mine.
I will update probably a few times a week. With what is going on in my life, and what new toys I am looking at.
Currently, I am obsessed with a game on my PSP. Midnight Club 3 - Dub Edition. A racing game. (no big surprise - I love cars, and racing) So, this game requires you to buy a car with the 22k funds that you start with. You can choose from like 4 cars. After you choose your car you have to start racing against these car clubs for the pot of money, and there are tournaments that can win money and a car. I was up until 1:00am lastnight (Sunday) because I started a tournament, and didn't want to shut it off and go to bed because I would have had to start the tournament over if I quit, and I was kicking a$$, so I had to finish. I destroyed everyone in the 4 of 4 races in the tournament, and won 9k and a new car. (I know that I am rambling...., forgive me)
Also, this weekend we were going to have a garage sale, but it rained so we are postponing until the next Saturday. I hope to get rid of all of the crap in the garage so that we can park both cars in it. IT DRIVES ME CRAZY TO HAVE TO PARK OUTSIDE! I want to have a nice and clean garage without boxes of stuff everywhere. Is that too much to ask?
It was Fathers Day this weekend also. I got some Kenneth Cole Signature Cologne, and some shorts and a polo shirt from Marcia and Devin. We all went to seek the movie "Surf's up". It was OK, not what you expect to see after you have seen the trailer for the movie. I think Devin even got a little bored. Later Devin and I played Wii together for the first time. It is REALLY fun. We played Golf, Bowling and Boxing together. Now I see why they are so popular.
Well, I will write more later.
Peace Out.....RL.
No comments:
Post a Comment