Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Gotta Sell Soon !

Well for those who don't know, my house backs up to a greenbelt. Some might like having the trees and weeds behind their property but I don't. You have privacy to the rear but it comes with a cost. Critters. I haven't seen many other than rabbits, raccoons and large lizards but last night we found out that we have another. Last Friday I went out to our patio and I notice that it was much brighter than normal. I look over and our neighbor has cut just about all of the limbs off of their trees and a few on ours. (over our property line !) Marcia went over to talk to them about it but they were not home. Last night she saw them out in their back yard and she asked them about it. The woman did not speak very good english so she got her daughter from inside the house to tell what happen. She said that her mother was in the back yard and saw a very large snake. (Python) She said that the snake did not try to come after her, it just crawled over to the tree next to the fence and climbed up and over to our tree and up. From her description it sounds like it was about 3" in diameter(thick), and about 6-8 feet long. That's why they cut all of the limbs off of the trees near their house because the tree trimmer said that the snake could crawl from the tree to the roof and down the chimney. W_T_F _ !!!! And this sighting was about two weeks ago. They have not said a word to us about it and they know that we have a small child that plays in the backyard, and I am in the back yard all the time getting the lawn equipment out of the storage shed. Well, that helped us make up our mind that we are going to sell. We don't know when, but hopefully before the end of the year. Marcia is TERRIFIED of snakes, and I don't particularly like them myself. So, this weekend I will be trimming limbs away from the house.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
. EWWWW !!!!!!!!!
.
.

No comments: