Monday, August 18, 2008

Gayest Olympics Ever !!!

WTF is going on with this years Olympics? Or should I say the Michael Phelps-O-thon. This has to be the gayest Olympics ever ! I am so disappointed with the broadcasting of this Olympics by NBC. If I see another swimming competition I am going to drown myself in my bathtub ! It can't be that many swimming competitions in existence !! Everytime I turn to watch there is a swimming competition, rowing, volleyball or some 3rd world country playing soccer. I am so use to seeing SOME track and field during the Olympics, but this one started 10 days ago and I have yet to see ANY track and field (besides some marathon) during primetime or during the day on the weekend. I recognize the great feat the Phelps has done. He is a swimming machine. But enough already !

Anyway, I am done trying to catch something worth watching anymore. NBC has lost a viewer.

F U NBC ! Suck on it !


No comments: