
She had purchased this thing months ago from Sam's and no longer had the receipt and they no longer carry it. So we are SOL on this thing, and I have to go pick out a new faucet and install it. Did I mention that plumbing is one of my least favorite things to do. It's right up there with "moving" and "wallpapering". So I go to the two major home improvement stores to purchase a new faucet. I find two that would look good within a reasonable budget, and I let the wife pick which one she wants. So I have to uninstall the defective one, and this is no easy task. For those who know me, I am not a dainty guy. My guns are pretty huge. :-) I can barely find shirts to fit them. haha. Just kiddin. I am your normal over weight American guy who works out periodically, so fitting thru a 20" door opening and trying to remove a 1/2" nut from a faucet at the back of the sink is not a easy task. I got it removed and installed the new faucet successfully.
I have two more major projects to do before I announce my official retirement and I will be ending the "Adventures of Tyrone Villa" blog.
1. Remove ceramic tile from foyer, down hallway to master bedroom.
2. Remove and install new ceramic tile in two upstairs bathrooms.
This is Tyrone Villa, signing off....Until next time... measure twice...cut once.
No comments:
Post a Comment