Monday, July 21, 2008

Revelation !!!

I had a recently had a revelation. I just had a birthday and I got a PS3. I wanted one for a while but I could live without it; until my brother in-law visited and brought his and I played a few games, but the one that pushed me over the fence to "I gotta have it" is Gran Turismo Prologue. This game is unbelievable ! The graphics are like 90% realistic, and the driving experience is very real. For those who don't know, I am the founder of CFAA. (Car Fanatics Anonymous of America) haha....Just kidding. But I do LOVE CARS !!!!

Anywho...I got to thinking the other day that I might be spoiled. I know....this is a shocker !!!! I have a PS3, iPhone, iPod(s), and a 32" HDTV in my home office. I was actually taken aback at how much crap I owned.

I must say, that I admit that I am spoiled but I work VERY hard for my money. I have put up with some terrible $hit in my career. And I do save alot of money in the household by doing alot of DIY. So, I think that I deserve what I have, but I will look at cleaning out some of my older toys and donating them. I figure it's good Karma to bless someone else with something I haven't used in a while.

Who'd a thunk it..... Roland Spoiled !
.

gt5 prologue pics . . . . . . click to expand.

.







No comments: