Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Sweet


I know that my female friends might think I am a tool for say this, but I think Amanda on BB9 is IT! She is not the most attractive girl on the show (far from ugly), and she comes off like a airhead, but she seems so sweet. I just have a thing for a nice & sweet woman vs a ball buster. (I know what it is like to be with a ball buster, and I prefer the other option) I will continue to watch an see if my opinion changes, but for right now, she has a chocolate admirer. :-)


2 comments:

MerrittTimes said...

I didn't really mind her. I hate Natalie and Matt so I wish they left. If she calls him Matty one more time I'm throwing my shoe at the TV. Ok, not really but you know what I mean.

Roland said...

Well, I guess it doesn't pay to be sweet on Big Brother. I don't understand why they were voted off, they were not a threat. Natalie and Matt were more of a threat than they were.