Tuesday, February 26, 2008

BB9

Big Brother 9 Rocks !

I am so glad that Jen got voted out ! Too bad for Parker, to be teamed with such an lying idiot !
She couldn't keep a secret that her boyfriend was in the house for one freakin day.
NO GAME !!!!
Usually women have more game than that!
That put her on the radar to be voted out, then she walked around the house acting like she is all that ! (Although she was the most attractive in the house, her personality stunk)
Then she lies about her boyfriend (Ryan) being a racist to stir up negative stuff about him so that he would be voted off instead of her.
I hope Ryan hooks up with Allison (his partner) and dumps Jen !
She deserves it.
Good riddance !

1 comment:

MerrittTimes said...

Roland - I love you so much - he he - you soooo have a uterus sometimes. I feel the same way about Jen.