Thursday, August 23, 2007

Back from the dead

Hello all,

I haven't been updating the blog lately. I've been quite busy lately.
This week I was busy with the wife's birthday. I had to setup flower delivery, and find a extra gift to go along with the gift certificate for a hour long massage. I found her some books that she would like about flipping properties. She wanted a specific book but it has not been released yet.

I am so ready for Football this year. I bought tickets to the Houston Texans vs the Tennessee Titans so that I can go with my brother. We want to see Vince and the Titans beat the crap out of the Texans because they were so stupid to not draft one of the best players in the NCAA who was FROM Houston. They said it was because they already had invested in a great quarterback, but they traded him after their horrible season. What idiots ! We are also trying to get some Dallas Cowboy and Longhorn tickets this season too. I vaguely remember going to a Houston Oiler game when I was really really young, but I haven't been to a pro game as an adult. It should be fun.

Man, I am so hooked on Big Brother 8. I know the show is probably fixed (being a pseudo reality TV show), but it is really entertaining to watch how people turn on each other. Last night a contestant named Amber, who cries about something at least 4 times an episode, made a deal with Danielle to take her off of the block for eviction and she would not to nominate her for eviction if she wins head of household. She tries to come off like she is this BIG christian on the show with another contestant Jameka, and she basically told Danielle that she would vote off Jameka if she had too, to keep the deal with her. Now, these two have been "Christian buddies" during the show, and now she is ready to cut her buddy's throat to make a deal to stay in the game. Oh, yeah also these two are constantly talking about God and Jesus, and dropping the F-bomb in the same sentence. Well, Amber was taken off the block for eviction, and Jen was put up. She is a superficial, pretentious, self admiring chick who has been nominated several times to be evicted but somehow has escaped each time. I hope Jameka goes. She is an idiot, and has not "played the game" very well. At least Jen has been a survivor.
I love drama.

Well blog...gotta go for now.

Peace out !
R.

No comments: