Micheal Jackson influenced several generations and genres of music. He was a pop music pioneer. He bridged the gap between R&B and Rock, but at the same time his music could not be categorized. I was a teenager when he changed the whole MTV experience. The release of the music videos from BAD and Thriller albums was an EVENT. Although he as he grew older he was looked upon as being weird and too close to children, I truly believe he was only a kid at heart. You can tell when someone gets some type of sexual gratification from being around children, versus seeing someone who enjoys seeing the innocence and purity thru a child's eyes.
America and the world morns today. Michael will be missed, but his influence lives on thru today's music.
Rest in peace Mike. We Love you.


2 comments:
Very sad day.
I remember the first time I saw Thriller. Scared the crap out of me but then I started dancing with all the Zombies. The flashing lights that Kayne West tries to say he came up with is a joke. Mike did that in the Billie Jean video. Want more proof of how big Mike is, has anyone ever heard of a little known artist by the name of JAY-Z, yeah that guy, well he came out with a song about 4 years ago called DIRT OFF YOUR SHOULDER, well go back today and watch Micheal in the video Do You Remember The Times. You'll notice that mike brushed the dirt off his shoulders several times in a dance move. This was late 80's early 90's right. Yeah like I thought, he is the KING. You will be missed MJ. :-(
Post a Comment