Tuesday, March 10, 2009

The Watchmen - Homo movie of the year !

WTF !

This movie was rated as one of the movies to see for 2009. WTF !!!

Almost 3 hours long, and just not good.

The plot was stupid, convoluted and had long periods of boredom. I actually looked at the time on my phone twice because I thought to myself "Damn, this movie is long"

Then the blue Schlong. There is a character in the movie called "Mr Manhattan" who actually has super powers resulting from some nuclear accident, and he became this being that takes on its previous human form, but blue. Anywho...this MF'er likes to be naked all of the time. WTF !Note to writer/producers of Comic Movies: Your demographic is mainly dudes, and dudes don't like to stare at blue cock thru out most of a movie. I'm just sayin....

I know that the box office will plummet after this opening weekend. Who funded this turd ?!

Another review...pretty funny.

http://www.zimbio.com/Malin+Akerman/articles/70/Watchmen+Long+Movie+Long+Schlong

1 comment:

B.I.G said...

Man, you r sooooo right. Who wants to see some brother naked. Even Batman and Superman wears tights. Now if it's Storm, well she could get away with it, hell even Angela J looked good getting out of the hot tub in Wanted, but I guess she was not a super hero, but that didnt stop here from looking fine as hellllllllll. Keep up the good work R.